OttavoCielo

img 7525
DRY RED WINE - CESANESE DEL PIGLIO SUPERIORE D.O.C.G.

Selection of micro little area in the "historic" vineyard of Cesanese del Piglio. After summer pruning and subsequent thinning, the harvest is done with careful selection of the grapes. The 60% of the production is aged for 12 months in classic barriques and the other 40% in large wooden barrels from 3000 liters, according to ancient tradition; the cycle is completed with the subsequent aging in the bottle until its commercialization. Featuring a deep ruby color and intense. Fine wine and elegant. Smell complex: blackberries, raspberries and other berries fused with notes of spices reminiscent of the sweet scents of vanilla. On the palate is dominated by ripe red fruit, well structured and deep with a medium acidity, elegant tannins and long finish that “cuddle” and wraps the palate.

It is ideal in combination with aged meats and cheeses.
Serve at 18-20°C in large glasses, in order to appreciate the full set of perfumes, after uncorked and decanted a few hours before.


Ottavocielo